Saturday, January 14, 2012

Busy Soaring The Sky

Waking up this morning was full of happiness..all I could do is start the morning reading a bible scripture, so this morning I read from Hebrew 11:6 which says, "And without faith it is impossible to please HIM,for whoever would draw near to God must believe that HE exists and that HE rewards those who seek HIM."
Now I was filled with HIS glory words and time to right to my workout. Its amazing I miss doing early morning workout. I still have to factor in this workout routine so I clearly have time for God, my kids, and my goals, and my home.
So, I will be doing a simply short workout.."Stretching to the Spirit", alot of stretching and keep praising God..it is great!! I love waking up in the morning and stretching my body, waking it up sort of speak. I feel like I must wake my mind equally with my body..so I will be whole through the day and anything I do will be at 100%. This workout helps me also to refect on how I take care of my body, my temple the Father gave me. I felt like a energizer bunny with this workout!
Realized I was a few days late from my monthly measurement that I do through teambeachbody to keep track of my monthly measurements. It shows were I changed or where I stayed the same. So, anyways I go to measure myself, and half of my measurements have stayed the same and then there was two that increased. Oh, man..I am so frustrated. I went up a full inch on my waist and my thighs. They are the ones I working harder on. That is a challenge now to even work harder. So, I must work harder, no pain no gain is the motto I will have to use til I see a good steady change. I better exercise routine will be made and use consistantly. I will still continue tio eat healthier and improve on removing unhealthy snacks and drinks from my diet plan. Next month I set agoal to lose 2 inches of my waist and 2 inches of my waist!!! You all Read it very clear!!! This goal with be acheived!!! I had said something to someone else that turn around and seemed like it was actually meant for me. It comes from the movie "Facing the Giants". Ever since that movie I see my goals set and acheive as a touchdown in a football game, and weird thing is I am not a fan of football. So, there this a team of 20 something players playing against 80 something players. The Eagles verses the Giants. Ironically it already seems scarey a little eagle fighting against a giant. Well, like in the biblical sense, just because its a giant doesnt mean it is defeatable. The coach says to the captain of the football team (in the movie), I know you are tired, but this is the time you must push harder, this is the hardest. It is easy to play easy and hard to play hard, but with God the hard game is easy to play. (now remember these were the coaches exact words..I rephrase it.) These words have always affected me. I must push harder through the pain during the time is hard because for not to long it wont be hard, it will come easy and you will have acheived a goal, moving forward through your journey to your next goal to be acheived. Remember the most important thing is to "Praise God when we win and Praise God when we lose". No matter what we tried are very best and we have to give thanks and all the glory to God!
Now time for relaxing time. I got to do a little cleanin, time to play a game with my 3 yr old, then make lunch, then I get to sit down and cuddle with my 3 yr old while watching a movie. It feels nice to sit in a warm blanket with your feet up. I must have been tired because I fell asleep along with my 3 yr old. It was great to let my body rest, because you must also rest your body or it will be at its 100% and do its best.
Now I have a thought, this movie I watch says, "As artists with hear things more with our hearts." That is so true, all my feelings that drive into my writing, photography, cooking, blogging/writing comes from my emotions in my heart. It feels like I have let a whole bunch a weight off my body has been lifted. These are forms of gifts that God has given to me and I express my feeling the way I know best...dont misunderstand me please, I meditate God's words day and night(in Psalm 1:2) ..He is foremost the first person I talk to and received my answers from; God places these answers in my heart and I must protect my heart because the heart can also deceive you with your emotions.
A simple yet still workout at home...rearrange and moving furniture sure keeps the body in shape. So, in the midst of help to clean the boys room I had to remove furniture and carry furniture upstairs. I sure felt it afterwards. I felt liek I lifted 10 lbs. of bricks.
I am at the moment where I truly give thanks. I had started my fast from bad sugars, pop & all caffeines, all white flour grains, and meat. I improved on my strength, self-control and faith in God that I can get through this. I was suppose to finish by the 30th. I dont feel like I failed. This is the longest fast I have ever been on and I did so well this time. I am proud of myself and I know God is too. Though my fast has ended I only added one of the food items back in my diet, meats. Since I have started the fast I have been having dizzy spells and major headaches. My body is so use to meat that by me removing it all at once my body sort of had a breakdown. I discover with this fast that I do have couraged, strength, self-control, anf having neverending faith and love in God showed me that "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." I do, and I did, so now its time for me to move forward with this journey. I do know next time I have a fast I will have no doubt I can do it because there is no room for doubt or fear, just joy and hope! I hope when you read this blog you will discover you dont need to feed of doubt and fear but embrace joy and hope!
Friday night is family movie night with popcorn even though I dont eat popcorn, the kids do tho. This is one of the nicest movie nights I have ever had. It was mixed mostly quietness, with hints of laughing and smiling! This is a great ending to my night!
Now finally the kiddos are sleeping and I will attempt to run on the treadmill after 3 months. It shouldnt be to hard, its liek riding a bike, you never forget. Well, that is true!! I dont forget, though I realized that running on treadmill at night wasnt the best thing for me to do beacuse I am tired, my throat is slightly hurting and already hot before running. I would normally run minimal of 14 minutes on the treadmill, but tonight was only 10 minutes. I do feel like I didnt to my very best but I fell like I went into running no prepared. I wasnt at my very best..almost like a boxing match, attempting to run a marathon when you havent trained for it at all. This is another learning lesson I must learn from and do better next time. Meaning tomorrow will be better.
The reason I title this busy soaring the sky is because, " I tend to have so much going on that I dont make time for God". If it wasnt for God, I couldnt do anything, he is my creator! When I make time for HIM in the busy world, the soaring will come easy, even with a damaged wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment