Saturday, January 21, 2012

If We Don't Try, Why Don't We Try As A Family

Greetings to all this wonderful morning! I managed to rise to the occasion sort of speak. I got up and cooked pancakes for the kids, and yea I admit I ate some too!! I hardly ever eat pancakes so why not a treat! I did normal household cleaning this morning that would equal many workouts. I consistently picked stuff of the ground, walked and ran up and down stairs, vacuumed,folded clothes, and I even moved furniture around. I felt the muscles move alot. It was great though ;0) . I thought I wasn't getting to the point of the not feeling well again, I began to cough, watery eyes, and just plain old tired..so I began to fall asleep. I hadn't got much sleep last night again, then using all these muscles to clean must have increased to the fatique so more. So, I relax and snoozed a little while. Then again it was dinner time. When time ever just fly away...not literally haha but it just goes by so fast at times. Now, I finally give in the workout, I really wasn't feeling it, I will be honest, I was tired, but I would do this workout because I am determined and dedicated to this training, whether is a mild training...its so seems mild, I am very limited because of weather to being in full throttle of training which is to begin--once spring shows her face. I began to do it, I love this workout most of all, Its long but I love the mixed of cardio and muscle toning. Its called Strength and Spirit, what a perfect name! I got towards middle of workout and suddenly my cute 3 yr old comes in and does his best to impersonate me and my moves. I used to yell at him and kick him out but I love when he mimics the positives things I do. So, like I was saying all my four children walk into living room but I tell my 11 yr old daughter to video my 3 yr old, he is so cute copying me. So, then my 7 and 9 yr old include themselves, so now my daughter is video recording and my sons are doing this workout with me the best as they can. By all means my living room is small, and limited space, I didn't have perfect moves with the workout but I so loved it, my heart flipped with joy when they included themselves. Working out whether its for fun or just to help tone your body, I see nothing wrong with kids jumping in to do it with you every once in a while. Kids have so much energy anyways so why no burn it off with mom. So, I will leave you with this simple words. Its okay to include your kiddos with workout, they will learn from you and your will spend time with them and then all with be filled with joy and happiness in your heart. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment