Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tough Flight

Well and greetings for winter is showing its fierce side today. I dared to take a small endeavored walk outside, it was windy snow and cold breeze. I could let the wind effect me, even 20 minutes walk felt like a 40 minute walk. It was a tough flight for this bird but I pushed through the windy cold snow and managed to get to where I needed to go. Thank God, I t was a workout but the strength of the Lord kept me going. So far this morning hasn't been the fasted most uppity morning. After the windy flight spending with my three year old son is a workout alone...he is always busy and always wants to fullest attention. So, played games and watched a movie together before he ate lunch and took a nap. As soon as I sat down to read him a story I began to start coughing and my throat began to hurt. I was so tired from coughing and my throat hurting I decided to take a day off of working out and running on treadmill. I am so frustrated because I do not like missing workouts or opportunity to run, I feel like I failed. No it is really because I need to take care of my body. When my body isn't feeling up to par, it is okay to rest. God gave us our body, our temple to take care of. So, I don' want to fight it..I know I need the rest. So, only workout or running will be done is to the couch to take a nap. I do want to say this because, Jesus was whipped for our healing over 2000 years ago! "By his stripes we were healed."{Isaiah 53: 5}(over 2000 years ago we were healed). Once Jesus was whipped that was our healing to any cold, sickness, or disease. So "By His stripes I am Healed" and " No weapons formed against me (and my body) will prosper." Well, I am so sleepy and moving slow today, No workouts or running today. Early bedtime it will be. I will try it my best tomorrow! I will fight through this wind tomorrow, the flight maybe tough but I will keep moving forward doing my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment