Monday, January 23, 2012

Mending Wings

Good Morning everyone, This morning I will give thanks for waking up!! Thank you Jesus! Glory to God! Today is the day for the Lord!! God gave us 6 days to work and play, the 7th day we are to rest! Normally, I be going to church! I love going to church! I go to give thanks with my church family, rejoice in the Lord. My favorite part is going to the alter to pray, I seem to feel 200% lighter than previous to me going up there. Power of Prayer is so immensely pure, strong and REAL!! I do mean it, power of the tongue, the words and actions that manifest with them. It works together, like gentle feathers in a birds wing, all perfectly placed together from GOD's hands. Then the other reason I enjoy going to church is the children's ministry, right now I am in the nursery working. I love the babies, I love that I get to be the teacher of new and simple things, teaching the WORD of GOD in simple words and songs. I am honored to be there. I cant wait to work with the pre-k - kindegarten some day. So, Its hard for me to miss church. Its God's day and I am here staying in bed with a illness I have been redeemed and healed from over 2000 years ago. Its frustrating.... Plus you know I am a person who is always busy...my dear sweet sister in Christ would call it "being Martha". You see in the bible the was Mary and Martha and Mary always knew to sit when it was time in quiet...rejoice in GOD. Well, Martha loved GOD however, she was always busy and always had future plans so there was always more time for other things instead of GOD! Well I refuse to be a Martha. Though today is Gods sabbath day I will definitely take today to rest. Last night I couldn't fall asleep due to symptoms of painful throat and severe pain in my ear. My throat hurt more to swollow than anything and my ear--well, it was hurting and plugged..it was hard to hear out of that ear! My children are always my delight...I love them. They surprised me this morning with a simple breakfast in bed of: Hot tea, PBJ, Oranges, and slice cheese. It was perfect to the way I was feeling. I give all thanks to them for them taking care of me when I wasn't feeling well. I am going to let you all go, more resting for me, I need to REST!!!! Take Care & God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment