Thursday, April 26, 2012

FUN!!!

( THIS IS FOR 4/20-4/21 ) Good morning to all! IT will be a busy day! Gotta get up early...going on a mini vacation for the weekend..excited & so needing it! Lets start with daily scripture which comes from Hebrew 12:28-29 which says, "Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverance and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." I am agreeing...and I am & will be continuing to be thankful for ALL God has did for me!! So, i am going to do my scheduled workout, 45 minutes doesnt go very fast when you are excited to leave on a vacation. It is still fun, I just got into the workout more because I was eager at the sametime! I will be so busy today getting ready tat i dont have tho time to go running, UGH..I so cant run & I am upset...there is no way I have the time, but wondering whats going to happen..I didnt run at all this week so far. well gotta go.. well its now saturday night & I am so tired..friday didnt go to bed til 1am..tho i gotta to go to swimming & go in the jacuzzi @ 11pm....felt great!!! So, it was a nice day..gotta to go swimming and go to jaccuzi again...then off to the Mall of America for shopping & fun....Oh and lots of walking :) ...I didn do alot of bad eating & I either was carrying bags or my 3 yr old son that between those & the walking that I did good for a minimal exercise! I couldnt just ignore doing nothing... WEll this was a great mini vaction that was so needed! Sometimes It is nice to just have fun!! All work and no play makes a dull person! I know I work hard and need a mini vacation !!! I give thanks for this wonderful time & for wonderful family to spend time with! GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment