Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Being Appreciated!!

WEll good morning to all and Happy Good Friday! The weather is beautiful here at 8:00am, just missed the sunrise, that is ok.. Here is the scripture for the day which comes from Matthew 27, which explains about Christ's crucifiction on the cross! Good friday is based on the day Jesus died on the cross for our sins. All I can say it "Thank you Jesus for paying the price for me!" I have alot to do but I 1st start out today with a wonderful mango/strawberry smoothie and instead of milk in it, I mix hot brewed green T that is chilled and frozen lemonade together and poured that in with the fruit and then blended it. It wa real good and actually tased like a smoothie. Awesome start to morning! Today I will start with one workout, it is Shaun T's dance party, i love doing that workout and it gets my blood pumping and i feel all my body working. And I did my hard core abs again too, I lvoe that workout and it works my abs. I believe i should do them more cuz i think I have been eating sweets. Now that I did one workout, I will go on for the day and start preparing for Easter..Got alot to do today. I will be walking to the grocery store with the kids, a great morning, and it will workout me more. So, total 3 mile walk-with the walks there and back and at the store, it took us 1.5 hours to get back.Not bad, and we were all tired!! Yep! Well since I didnt my run in this morning I will running before sunset is down al the way. Well I did run but it ws cut short cuz it got dark quick and not to much street lights were I live. So, I ran 1.5 miles this time...lol and I stopped alot not cuz i was tired...cuz there was a great sunset and wonderful bright full moon! IT was so amazing to see!I am so apprecite how my day has been and how it has ended..you must just sit there and enjoy wat was given to you.. God gave us alot..I love these gifts He gave to us and I chose not to let them pass me at all. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment