Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Be Proud With Eyes Wide Open

Good Morning to all! Today scripture is from John 11:25, " Jesus said to her, ' I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies." AMEN TO THAT! Kiddos are about to leave for school soon & I am going to try a workout and see how it goes. Ok I managed to do one workout but I didnt give it my best..I am still hurting a little in my stomach. I felt like I couldnt sit here & do nothing...Even minimal work is better than nothing! Looks to be resting day today! I will mention this...Today is challenge #19 in beachbody..its for old clothes. Well I put these old jogging pants on, even the elastic was out, so i now i was pretty big in the belly. So I went to stretcdh these pants out & was amazed how far I came since 2008. I was a size 18-20..just yuck! Now I am in a size 12-13. Its a great feeling to accomplish this weight/inches loss. I am proud of myself for this! If you lost inches or weight you should be proud of yourself too! I can tell ya it took me so long to be proud of myself..cuz everytime I looked at myself in the mirror I never saw a change. Now that I have my eyes wide open I can see my accomplishments & results and I so cant wait to see what is better out there for m with this constant working out, running & 5k.. Losing inches as inspired me to do better ! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment