Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gives Thanks For All Reasons

Good morning to everyone!! Well its friday morning, and it doesnt feel like it. The sun is so bright at 645am and the there is a very cool breeze out and it is foggy. They are saying the next couple days wil be warmer, like it the high 70s. FUN!! Cant wait it is better than this cool weather which is probably normal in spring, so i won complain. WEll lets start with our scripture of the day which comes from Colossians 3:15 and says, 'Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Now I have read a little sentence that was with this scripture in a new mini book I got. This sentence really spoke to me. IT says, "Thank Me for th gift of My peace, a gift of such immense proportions that you cannot fathom its depth or breadth." WOW!!!! I agree I will give thanks to GOD for HIS peace that He gave to us! I dont remember having rea lpeace withou the help of GOD. It is so real, I cant fathom but I will receive it and give thanks. I love that scripture!! We are, EVERYONE is, ONE body with CHRIST! That is so peaceful to me. All the kids are off to school and finally time to soar in the air with a run, be back in a little while! Wel I am dissapointed I got into my run at the beginning, it felt great with the cool breeze hitting my face but apparently it was too much for me because I began to cough and then having a hard time to breathe. I hard to forc myself to gasp for air til I get my breathing under control. I walk for a small block to caught my wind and then begin again. Well, after 1.5 blocksmy chest where my lungs was still hurting so I decided to stop and go home and rest. At few moments I felt like I failed. I mean I am always determined and dont stop. Well this took a toll on me and my lungs since I have already have had a small cold, I didnt think the cold would be to bad and I could handle the wind. I will be taking the rest of the day to relax. My health is serious. tho I will not run right to the Drs, I will take it easy and see how it goes. That also means no workout today either! Now that makes me bummed completely. I am going to end with this. Just because I am not feeling good at this moment doesnt mean I am not healed. Jesus was whipped for our healing over 2000 years ago. Now it is time for me to soak in his word & receive my healing. Plus take advantage of this rest..when its time I will bounce back better than ever. I will say one more thing...I have learned GOD is a GOD of life only not death..I must praise Him for all, including my strength tha He gave to me to be healed from this. It is ok to give praise to GOD for the bad. dont misunderstand, He doesnt cause the bad, we make choices..we can learn from this and move on..by giving thanks for this experience to me shows I am bigger than the way I feel (breathing difficultys) because of GOD! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment