Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fun & Smiling Is So Worth The Reward!

Well I would like to say good morning to all you wonderful people out there to have awesomeness in them that want to inspire to be better than what they have been...you all ROCK!!! :) Here is todays scripture which comes from Romans 8:28, " And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." I am touched deeply by this verse because it speaks to my heart in so many ways.. I mean just think about it, WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD...!! Just that alone is inspiring me.. I mean it makes me wanna be a better child of GOD, better person, a better woman, a better wife, a better, a better mother, a better sister, better granddaughter, better niece, a better friend!! All things will work awesomely (OK I added this word LOL ) together for good whom love our Father GOD! Who wouldnt want to love GOD, we receive blessing from Him so much. It has made me think, rather know to be the best I can be because He gives me His love & hands me precious blessings for it. WOW!! That is a great gift. Its such a beautiful morning that I am ready to workout, well like a song says, " READY OR NOT!!" I AM READY!!! Bring on the new form of body that was meant to be before I started eating these processed, unnatural, greasy fat foods. I became over weight from this so now I will become a fighter of this battle to win over my body & make it the way GOD originally intended it to be. Whether there is simple stretches or hard core pulling, pushing, lifting in every aspects you are a survivor & you will soon be a concqueor & BE VICTORIOUS over this stupid little addiction of food. That will be the best reward, metal, gem of all time! So, today something else has spoke to me...it started out with this awesome beachbody challenge that was brought to my attention, its called, "PLAY". There obviously many ways to play. I mean you can sit down on the floor & play with your newborn baby or toddler with them & their level, run outside with your very active elementry child with riding bike or playing on monkety bars, or even hang out with your teenagers either practicing for football, basketball, soccer, baseball, volleyball or my favorite cheerleading, or do a simple but longer distance fun or track. Or even as an adult we could love those sports who wouldnt, tho we also love riding bike at further distances, hiking or rock climbing, canoeing, roller blading, or maybe even riding the harley out on a beautiful day, I mean it takes muscles to sit on that seat & plus hold on tightly without falling off. Well for me playing with kids get to be hard to do, they are already active with soccer, softball, riding bikes with friends, even occasional throwing the football. Though since I love my kids so much I must find the time around their busy fun schedule & start making more fun. It usually starts early spring..we go walking alot, go nature walking to the park & beach and run around, maybe play frisby or volleyball there. Since I have kids that love soccer I must wanna get down & dirty sort of speak (well I usually limit my play time so i dont get dirty) because it shows you are really interested in aving fun with them when you actually get into the sport & get dirty..that is something I need to work on. We love to go to the beach and go swimming, especialy on hot days, tho be honest with you, where we live the river in the mississippi isnt the bluest, so if we can we rather go to the local pool. Its nice to have atheltic children in my family because I know they will never be just coach potatoes. Between me & their dad, we have nearly a dozen sports in us & we teach them the ones we know, it gives them more opportunity to try new things & to see what fits them..it be ok if they choose no sports, but as a their mother LOL I know it wont happen. I know each set of parent or parents have their own way of having fun with their children & that is wonderful, just know you should give them a chance to branch out, and if you give them choice and not hold them back it gives more of a great feeling in your heart as a parent that you helped them get to that point & another reason to be proud of them and see how many smiles and laughs you can make with them. That is another one we do, it is sometimes scaress here, we dont laugh alot, we actually need to be less tense & we are working on that. But when we say something is funny, and the kids laugh..its a warm feeling in me that makes me wanan smile & laugh with them. And that is one of the best medicine for anyone, laughter heals the heart & leaves a merry soul. So, i just say keep am open heart & mind to what your kids want to do to have fun, obviously make sure its safe..and is proper & ok and not against the law of GOD & where you love. You as a family should always find a way & time for fun even if its only grocery shopping, make it fun...include them, make it a game. GOd made 6 days to work & 1 day to rest, YES and that is so true!! Always rest on the 7th day-sabbath day. However there is no rule saying you cant make fun everyday, whether its for 4 minutes, 14 minutes, 40 minutes or 4 days..whatever the time is have fun & enjoy it. It is so worth the reward!! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment