Monday, April 16, 2012

My Ingredients

Good morning to all! Well I will be starting by giving you todays scripture, which comes from Galatians 5:22-23 which says, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." The fruit of the Spirit isnt a normal type of indgredients to us but to GOD they are the most important ingredients in His WORD! The reason I bring up ingredients is because beachbody challenge is "ingredients", what is our favorite! WEll I have no one favorite honestly. That is the same way with the fruit of the spirit. No favorite! They all work together making the most important laws in GOd's eyes and heart. So for me I dont have a favorite, tho when I mix a bunch together it tastes so amazing all together! Today I went running, it was a little nice so why not take advantage of the beautiful day! So, after the great run I come home to workout immediately, doing Shaun T's dance party and hard core abs. I am telling you those two workouts jsut fit real well with each other. Afte I workout like today for example, I feel i have moved every single body part that moves, I can feel equal soreness and stretch. It is great when you dont feel only good 50% of the time. when you work your body every where you feel 100% great maybe even 150%. That is the way I feel now. Sometimes it real good to mixed it up. So I wanna go back just talking about God's fruit of the spirit reminds me of how I need to workout/run--you know train for this 5k in june. Look at each step/each law. First is love, you know love is int he bible 365 times..that is amazing and it is God's most important law. Coming from oT to nT, the OT has the 10 commandments, buy law in God's Word in the bible you must follow those. And yes they are still important but in the NT, love is the most important and is more important than the rest of the 10 commandements. So, 1st I love GOD uncondtionally like He and His son JEsus loves me, I love His word, I love myself like He loves me, I love others like He loves me. Now as a christian it is very imporatn to love others and help whom God wants me to help, including love. Dont forget God gave us our bodies, our temple, so we must take care of our body. Back in the bible time they didnt have junk food and fast food resturants. They ate off the land, crops, trees, animals and water. We are so addicted to these unhealthy things that we consume what we shouldnt eat and become so unhealthy, it could be so dangerous for us, health wise. GOd didnt make obesity, we as man did..and again us man have choice to be healthy or reality literally slowly kill are body of what GOD gave us for unhealthy grease, oil and junk food..even pop has chemicals & drugs in it. BE NATURAL!! Next is joy, Well looking in the bible an this scriptures best describes JOY..It says in John 16:24 "Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." WOW if you dont ask for nothing in Jesus name you are hungry with nothing but when you ask in JEsus name you will be filled with JOY, be made full! Being filled with joy is a great blessing..I love remembering the saying,"Dont let anyone steal your joy." That is important because if you are strong your joy will stay at whatever kind of trial you are goin through but if you have no joy you stay with trials and never are happy. Now with peace, I will only say this! When I have peace in my heart, everything becomes more brighter, like a light bulb moment or what they would call a revelation. That is GOD clarifying, and knowing you kept your peace through the trials is a great accomplishment, you are growing stronger in Christ. I am sure growing stronger in christ everyday. Everthing comes easier, when I have peace..its the peace during a storm..it maybe hard or evn devastation but you know the brighter picture of it, YOu are still breathing and alive, now more stronger! Well patience is next, I can tell you, this is the harder for me..because I have always fought for patience. I can get impatient while waiting for someone or when I go to resturant waiting for my order since I am hungry LOL. You know it happens to the best of us. It is up to us to change that too. You see all I can remember is Jesus and Him being in the wilderness for 40 days. He went in there besides many things, hungry physically, satan knew that, but the whole 40 days Jesus didnt give in, He was patient. He was feed alright but not physicaly, He ate spiritually..GOD Fed Him when He was hungry. GOd will do the same with you. I will give another example..When I start running, its starts out great and will continue great tho when I get to the half way mark my mind is saying, " When will be there, give up and go home now! Time to rest.!" well I dont listen..I love to finish my run, and when I finish i have a great feeling, and happy I didnt listen to my mind. last but not least I didnt give up and I get to relax when I get home with a smile on my face! Kindness, is something special for me. I believe kindness speaks for what kind of person you really are. I mean are you friendly are say HI to others, maybe help others in need, pray for them, maybe help them to have a good day by laughing with them-take interest in them. That will make a difference from them having a bad day or a good day, putting a smile on their face. Romans 8:28, "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." WOW a great scripture...WE KNOW THAT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD-THOSE ARE CALLED FOR HIS PURPOSE. I take that is when we do our lifes work according to GOD's word and live by His word, love as He loved..we will be called by Him for what purpose/plan He has for us! All that for our GOODNESS! WEll I am in for that! I will do all I do according to His word an to Him! I know God has a great plan for me! Faithfulness is the 2nd important one to me because it says in Hebrews 13:8 which says, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." I love this JESUS is the same always! Think about it, He will never change, not even if our faults may seem bad, or our past isnt good. GOD is the same in teh past and now. That is how faithful He is to us! What is your faithfulness to HIM? Gentleness. How is your touch with your hands and your words? Matthew 11:29 says, "Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Basically take by example Jesus..He is the person to have as a leader. He has did os much for you, and I ..everyone! He has a gentle touch in words and in His touch physically helping others no matter of alignment or crulty towards Him. He believed everyone deserves to be treated the same. HE was a man of gentleness! Last but not least there is self control...wow funny this besides patience is the hardest on me. Self control, you have choices to eat good or bad, say good or bad, act good or bad..whether to workout or sit onteh couch with junk food. He gives you free will but He also teaches you self controland He is with you every step of the way. Learning His word more and more with show you many examples of self control. Many many stories in the bible of self control, I bet there is one similar to your story. Well these are my favorite ingredients, not ordinary food but fruit of the spirit..they feed me well. I am and will continue to be to hungery for GOD's word, these simple ingredients dont fill me as much.. Tho I will let you know..spices, and honey are my favorite for foods, ok and fresh veggies and fruits for smoothies! It makes a perfect meal with those ingredients, making a perfect meal! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment