Monday, April 9, 2012

A Break Through

Hey wssup to all my followers, sorry its been a lil while, life hass got me buzy but I am here to get updated now!! (for April 3rd) Here is your daily scripture, which comes from - Luke 10:19 as it says, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Hmm, that gets me thinking, that is so incredible..God gives you the power to thread/to walk all over satan and his minions...and no matter how scarey or bad it may seem will be protected from Your Father God! I love it!! hahahaha I laugh at you satan, I will do all things through Chris which strengthens me!! So I wake up and get the kids to school and when my 3 r old takes a nap, I push it with my 2 workouts I gotta do, Mark Moove and Groove & Party Express --both Shaun T -Rockin Body workouts!! A total 50 minute workout, tho seemed shorter and I sweated alot..which i gotta say something funny.. I was working otu and I began without windows open but I realy got to start sweating so I quick opened the window but still not any cooler..WOW I thought i must be working hard core cuz i havent sweated liket his a long time. Well after workouts were over I went to kitchen to get cold water when I noticed that my heat was on..HAHAha, lol, I am such a goof ball...I know will be checkin..I ratehr workout in freezing that heat..tho I love the sweaty workout.. So today challenge of beachbody for april is: just to show our workout, I tell ya I did and I am so proud of this workout, I love it and it I dont do my best and fail its because I cause the road block, but BTW I wont fail..I have realized that my pride and F.E.A.R. is just getting in the way. No more!!! No matter what happens I will have a BREAK THROUGH!!! () a great song I love by Britt Nicole--she has a lot of positive songs and I use them to sit and clear my mind and have it on playlist to run with...A recommend). It is always recommended tat u have positive songs in your playlist that will keep u moving not make you sad or really angry. If you dont have one you should create a new playlist that you only us to workout, run, etc with. OH now the past couple days have been a littel challengeing for me, chocolate is so tricky. when I am stressed, I eat it..and I can tell it has changed the way i workout or run..so I am needing more to depend on God instead of the chocolate. I have to say, " Chocolate is a temporary fix that could make you fat, but GOD is always there and you will be spiritual feed without getting fat! I will always remember tomorrow will be a new day and I am made new everyday! So, Are you!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment