Monday, April 16, 2012

Someone Supporting You Is Good, Support Someone Else Is A Blessing!

Good morning to all! I hope everyone is great and have had a blessed Easter weekend! Praise God for is son Jesus Christ whom died for our sins and then rose again on the 3rd day! I wanted to say to everyone who is reading my blogs. I really do appreciate it. Though you al maybe like chameleons in the rain forest..I still know that you all are out there, thank you very much. I wanted to say I hoping you all are getting important things from reading my blogs that may help you, or a loved one! Though I didnt have many people to support me through my weight issues and eating healthy challenges. You must remember one person may start something. Be a supporter of someone, give them great feedback because the will keep working hard. Remind them no matter how hard they are working that it will bpay off, their breakthrough will be here real soon and then will be so happy and never want to go back. It may have taken me a little while but I am loving the feeling now. Now lets do our best to stay consistent..here is our daily scripture which comes from John 11:40, which says, "Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” Well I will jsut say that is completely true. My story of christianity has ben up and now, past 3.5 years has been great, a growth experience needlessto say and its an awesome feeling. I began to from non-belief, to believe a little, to believe all the way now. When you give up your fear, cast your cares/worries to GOD! He will remarkabley shock you in a such a great way. All I can say when it happens to me I drop on my knees, praise & worship with thankful and loving tears!!! That is enough for me when i see a miracle happen. I stopped fearing and real open my eyes to GOD..all Gods glories were manifested to me! Now today is a diferent kind of day.. 1st I will be doing my workout, Shaun T's Party express is awesome and it goes fast. I love doing this workout and then fianlly going to do my 10 minute hard core ab workout. I love feeling my abs..its nice to see that they are actually there. Funny moment, I must have been kinda boring I made my 3 yr old son fall alseep while he was watching me so quietly & good. Now I am on my way to the dr's appt for my shin. My shin has been giving some problems lately and I waited til the pain was really back. It gets frustrated going running when it hurts. Be back soon. So, I am back from the dr's appt. My dr said I need to ice my shins before and after I workout/run and of course stretch more before and after the workout/run. Now I will take that will good advice. Now getting my not so good news well let me say, I was shocked. I went to also get my weight, i so believe I was going to show a improvement. Well according to the scale, no improvement just increase in weight. Ugh! Honestly it wasnt expecting that at all, especially when i have been losing inches. I dont get it. Maybe i do, maybe i am meesing myslef up. I eat fairly well but everyone once in a while I eat stressfully..not good idea and this is why. It was a huge disappointment for me, but now reality sets in. If i want more of a difference, workout/run harder and eat more healthier, no more bad junk food. I can only change myslef, I can be the only one that has control over me and what i put in my mouth. CHoices must be made right or I wont move forward just backwards. Todays beachbody challenge is about goals! Well i have new goals to think about and make. It will be good for me to have these new goals and stick with them. Remember whether you healping by giving positive feedback, or becoming involved too shows support? By someone supporting is good but supporting someone else is a blessing. Be A Blessing! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment