Friday, April 27, 2012

Miles Of Motivation

I am not going to wait anymore..I will not wait any longer to start the day!! It is such a great morning & eager to go running, its been now over 1.5 weeks since I really ran..I only run 3xs per week..last week I wa out of commition sort of speak, with injurys & pain..plus vacation helped me to relax & feel better quicker! Here is todays scripture, which comes from Proverbs 3:6, "In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." I so agree, acknowledge Him, get to know HIm & His word by meditating day & night! Give your life to Him & your life will never be the same because He will make and create your life with so many blessings! Well getting the kiddos ready for school then immediately off to running..I am soo excited..tho wondering what it will bring, its been a little bit since I have ran. OK, well....I started out good, then unfortunately finished bad. I had stopped so much...my body wasnt working with me and everytime I went to run...I would immediately just stop. It went like that for 1.5 miles. I got irriated with myself because it was like me to do this at all. I got maybe 5 blocks up and I walked home the rest of the way..Man, I know we stumble & after we must get back up & do it again. I am hard on myself & maybe its bad but just cant help it. So I give myself some time & pray, then cast all my worries to God because I am not suppose to fret about anything..yes easier said then done right..well that use to be my excuse. Once I started giving my wories to God, it just became easier to not fret. Now I am not stressed no more. I didnt worry and I moved on to my workout...bring on my HOUSE YOUR BODY workout..its fun & full of beats that make you wanna let stress go and have fun working out! OK so the main topic to discuss is motivation! There are many ways and reasons for motivation! I am a couple! I may have not had many growing up but now that I have children...that is the most important motivation I need. I remember worrying about my children running into traffic I couldnt get to them quick enough, I really would send my older kids after 'em. It was aweful I couldnt even protect my children like that. On other days I would walk, and even wakling a couple blocks would kick in my breathing problems & asthma...it was so aweful, it was sad too! I didnt watn to play with my kids with sports cuz I would get tired to quick. That is motivation enough for me! To keep & protect my children from harm & be active with them without running out of breath. Now since end of 2011 I have offically been diagnosed not having asthma..I havent use inhalers in almost in a year! Ever since losing weight, inches & becoming active, like working out & running I am able to to do those things I could never do before. Now I can walk a very long time without problems, run at least 4 miles without stopping, workout and not have problems. That is a great reward to be happy & healthy with your loved ones and not feel left out any longer! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment