Friday, April 13, 2012

Don't Sell Yourself Short

Well greetings this beautiful morning! I will start this morning with the daily scripture! It comes from - Proverbs 30:5 which says, "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him." Today has started out real good! My thoughts are clear and I am looking forward to today!! Its a new day and new me! So, once the kiddos are off to school-running time for me begins! 1st of all for the beachbody challenge - today is sweat day! Oh bring on the sweating! OK, something has changed a little, I will be doing all my workouts: Party Express and hard Core Abs this morning before my 3 yr old comes home..I wanna give my all to my workout and I wanna see if I can push the sweat..we shall see... WEll I did so my best and I did sweat but not enough to notice in the picture which is very frustrating..how hard do i have to work to actually sweat very heavily! Oh well I still did a great job! Now time for my lil man and mommy time..lunch date and fun time!! It is good to spend time with your loved ones and not make it all about you working out.. I have caught myslef pushy them intot heir room so i could workout but I love playing with them and watching them smile and giggle more..especially also when i get a chance to wrestle with my 9 yr old son...he is very strong and tough..he gives me a workout all by his self! LOL!!! So, I havent eating as good as i would like..i will do better. I eat ok, but just eat not right portions..gotta fixed it so i can actually see a weight loss difference and I know i will feel it in my workouts and running more too! Hey maybe that is where my sweat will come..if i do push more of course the more weight loss (heathy weight loss) the power stamina and endurance I will have. Okay got it..i love when the light bulb gets bright above my head! ~* I NEED A BREAK THROUGH! *~ NOWWWW!!! I will make it and I feel so great when I get there!! ;) A song I lvoe so much asked these 2 questions! 1) What are you waiting for? 2) What are going to lose? Well these aquestions are what I am leaning towards God for todY! I must know these so I can move on!! I also heard a song today and I thought..this reminds me of me right now!! The song is called "STAND" by Britt Nicole-this song says "Sometimes its a fight to keep my place!" I know GOD will do fight for me I must be strong and keep HIS word without doubt and fear and know He has my back! Well ok so I am going runny, funny how I lost my phone..Anyways It will be my 2nd sunset run..well its a little different, its colder out and of course thinking that I am trying to sweat this will help, and I wont get cold..well I am off! Ok, All i can say is BRRRRRRR!! it was infact cold, maybe colder!! I did run a good run and I sweated but not enough to keep me warm. It was a good run tho, my mind was so clear tho..had a lot of happy thoughts. :) I am so tired and cold..eating a lil snack and then off to bed. goodnight to everyone! I gotta thought, I know life seems hard, shoot, even losing weight and becoming healthy isnt easy, it definitely aint a piece of cake. So, just hear me..Just get your self set a goal at a week, two weeks, or month and keep and know you did your very best. Dont give up and remember "YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS...." Dont sell yourself short! YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment