Tuesday, April 3, 2012

When Work Hard, Rest Is Due

Well hello and greetings to all, Todays blog will consist of saturday March 31 and April 1st 2012. Todays scripture comes from - Psalms 145:21 which says, "My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever." Okay so, i agree I want praise coming out of my mouth to the Lord; He paid the ultiminate sacrifice for our sickness and our sins! We should only praise HIM out of our mouth! So, as i continue to rest today and tomorrow due to a shin/ankle pain got while runnning friday...I give praise Him for what I have accomplished...I mean I ran the whole way without stopping, that is awesome, I WILL SO GIVE PRAISE FOR THAT! So, it is saturday and it is so hard not to jump to a workout; my shin still hurts, i keep feeling a harp pain and I will need to take it easy so I am strong enough tobegin fresh monday so I can run and do my workouts. I want to give it my best so if I have to rest an extra day, so be it. Thsi is harder than i thought, I have workout in my thoughts and i wanna do it but I know my shin hurts..UGh. Ok, I can do this, I am going to take a nap! Well here I am, it is sunday God's resting day. I am sorry it was a short day yesterday, I took a nap then the rest of the night got by me with the kiddos. So, today i know I dont feel guilt resting. God worked 6 days a week then rested on the 7th. "The outward good cannot make up for the inward evil God knows us. He knows what we are; he knows also what he meant us to be!!! Thank you Lord for Creating me and for having a perfect plan for my life.. Here I am have your way ♥ ♥" WOW AMen!! Please have your way with me!!! I am going to enjoy this rest day with my kids, soaking in teh word of GOD! I give Glory ot GOD for all He has did for me and my family!! In Jesus NAme Amen! God Bless, see ya tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment