Monday, April 23, 2012

Being A Hand To Others

Good morning to all you!! I am so extremely happy, thanks to you all your wonderful hits I have hit a higher mark than i would ever thought! So, my average was always 6-7 hits per blog. I prayed that I could hit 10 hits for at least 1 blog and now there are so many blogs with 10+ hits, and I loving it. Yes, some people may not think that 10 hits is alot, but for me it is a great number, its better than 0. Now I need to asked you all, if you could please start commenting too while hitting up my blogs. I am curious to see that you all think. So, I asked nicely after reading please make comments and let me know your positive experiences, and how it maybe helping you and negatives thoughts-maybe how i can improve or suggest more- of these blogs, but please keep it nice because these are just my thoughts, no harm with what i experince. Thank you for all your hits, keep it coming!! :) So I will start by the scripture of the day which comes from 2 Corinthians 5:7, which says, "For we walk by faith, not by sight." I love this scripture, it is a great one but very simple. So I will say this, with my experience & growth with Christ. I can say I can believe in GOD & christ and the WORD! I can depend on them for my needs to be met. Just because you cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. It does for me, it has for me many times! I use this as my esteem too! I will explain more...ok we have self esteem. We have choices to believe in ourselves or not. Things get to scarey and then we give up. With GOD and my running for example..that is a great example actually. For so long I could never run with out weezing and hurting in pain. I was so scared that I couldnt do it becasue it hurt and I was afraid I would fail. Just this year as i started I put it in GOds hands..yes GOD's, I might not be able to see HIM but He would be able to still be there with me forever! HE hasnt let me down. Every step I made to He was with me. I remember when i 1st starting runing, it was so hard, i was out of breathe with in minutes, I stopped every block, my shin wer hurting alot. But as I didnt give up and I knew GOd was with me I kept moving forward to get closer to my goal.I had lots of challenges of my 1st year running, I wouldnt even imagine wanting to actually run in a 5k. Now I just started running in march and only a month later I can run 3.1 miles in 30-35 minutes without stopping! That is huge for me and I am going to run my 5k in June. Plus I know I can do all thngs, so now I must increase my intensity so I can imporve my time just a little. GOD has been my Father, my #1 fan, my coach, He inspires me to be my best! I did my Shaun T's Hip Hop workout today whether my stomach was hurting or not. It was but I am so use to working out that I couldnt give myself a reason not to do it! Now I wanna talk about something else..helping others. I havent did as much as I would love to do..tho everthing you can do helps. By me blogging alone helps because people read my blogs and see where I was and where I have came. It is a great reassuarnce that I got this far.. you can too! Plus, when I get chances I get to help otehrs by suggesting healthy things to eat, what i do to get myslef to workout all the time and running is a issue alot of times, when people are over weight, its hard to start. Well I have been over weight for awhile and technically I still am says the BMI I took. However, I was much bigger before and more health problems too! I have been off my asthma medicine for 7 months now and i only have an emergency inhaler for backup but have not had to use it. What i have done is walk alot, no lie..I have no car, no means of transportation except my feet so I walk alot, that has helped me build muscles in my legs and keep my breathe..i have walk so much in my life it comes natural instead of driving. If you can get yourself to walk everyday for at least 30 minutes to an hour..it will start something, just remember drink water with it..oh unfortunately it makes it harder to walk when you putting grease in your body so hold the greasey foods before and after you eat..you will see the difference if you cut back on the junky greasey foods. Eventually you can speed walk, then soon you can jog, then run. It is all baby steps, like when you 1st learn to walk as a baby. I suggest you an make a meal plan to add to your cardio it will help to feel the difference. And you will be proud of your accomplishments! You see if i would to workout my 100% I feel great and am not that hungry, so I drink a bottle of water 1st, then find someting small to eat, like, fruit, or raw veggies or a salad, or a smoothie ..or even combo..apples and cheese, peanut butter and apples, fruit and yogurt..there are so much you can eat when you get done..the worst thing you can do is go out and eat huge..it be like saying you wasted your time working out. You cant workout and still eat bad! If you do something do it all, not just a little. Eat healthy, drink lots of water, walk or run, weights, working out your arms and abs..there is so much you can do..but you should do it all together! I do know there is challenges and there will be excuses. Dont leave room for excuses..I can see if you cant breathe or you broke something or even had surgery but dont let excuses keep you from being happy and healthy! IT will be so worth it. So, also by you doing this for yourself you will helping others to want to be healthy and be a great example to others and they will soon as you what your "secret" to looking great is! PS By not giving up yourself you will be a great help to otehrs! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment