Monday, April 23, 2012

Plans That Could Prosper You

Good Morning to you all! I wanna start with the scripture right away this morning! I ave the perfect one which comes from Jeremiah 29:11, " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." AMEN, that is my favorite scripture ever!!! He certainly has plans for you...for all of you! Today unfortunately will be my resting day, havent been feeling well. However, I have been sitting on that scripture...in general He has a plan for you and your future! In my keeping healthy and exercising my body--i take this if GOD is your #1 fan and He is with you every step of the way..so with working out and becoming more healthy & fit. YOu have GOD in your life first and you let HIM make all your decisions for your health..all your goals will be met and you will be one happy person!If yoou keep moving forward you will surely prosper. My other thought is something a little different. As I run, I just listen to what is on my MP3/IPOD and I dont make a playlist, so i ended up getting talking or even slower songs on with my positive up beat songs tht inspire me to do my best. So I recommend if you dont have one to make yourself a playlist to just run with so that way you wont feel like you must stop to adjust your music, I know I have, and i hate that i stop, it really drives me crazy. So here is one more thing, the word "plans". Its a good word but it can keep you busy. Beside the word "plans" in scripture Jeremiah 29:11, it reminds me of what are my plans for present and future goals and accomplishments. Do you have your goals wrote down and slowly crossing them off? It maybe a good idea to write a goal list down if you dont already have one. I say the music you ave with feed you what you may need to conquer what has been prolonging going further. It maybe silly but I agree on the right kind of positive music! Can you seriously concentrate on a run with heavy metal screaming in your head? I know I cant! As you would have found out going to my profile. My favorite song is "Beautiful Name" by ZoeGirls. Saying in the song " I can soar, I can fly" it makes me wanna do better. The words you ave in your songs with help your mind be better to help you be better therefore your plans of conqueroring your goal will be closer. Time for resting and napping! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment