Friday, April 27, 2012

Accountable Makes New

Hey to all the awesome people out there!!! ;) Here is today's sripture which comes from 2 Corinthians 5:17, " Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come." I love this scripture because it says to me anyways that if you are a believer in Christ, you are His creation, His child, His everything-your old is no more & you have been made new. WOW!! I will mention to that once you are a true believer of Christ you are new YES tho also you are new EVERYDAY!! Yes everyday a new blank slate, a clear white wall or board...you get to start over. Yesterday was the past so today being new you are fresh and new also!! All you did yesterday is no more & forgiven...today is new, you are new today! Today is going to be rainy, cool & windy so no outside running today! I am completely bummed too..I had all last week with pain & injury that i was looking forward run again. Plus i hate waiting to run, it seems the longer I wait the harder it maybe to run without road blocks. But I will look in the bright side..I can give 200% to my workouts today!! So, I am about to do this Groovy workout from Shaun T's Rockin Body workout called Disco groove...I have mentioned in my blogs before. I have fun & because I love to dance and um, LOL was raised around disco, so it was easy to me..HAHAhha! It always is fun & fast but I feel it with sweat & soreness at the end! Still gave me 200%..felt great! Now to jump to doing my Hard Core Abs..I am so happy that they are there & finally slowly showing themselves that it makes me wanna work harder for this purpose, I Have never seen them before! So you know I am going to keep working hard whether 10 days, 10 months or 10 years...this hard work is so worth it! The huge smile on my face when I begin to see the lines starting in my abs. Then we you see other compliment you & say wow you look so great..Its an incredibly awesome thing!! I so give GOD all the glory for everything! GOD has never left me, forsaken me! Plus He is my #1 fan!! Which rocks most of all! He is the best person to be your fan!!!! He is a true fan! So, now another topic to bring up, Journaling!! Yes, some can do it easy & some not so much! You see it is very important to journal what you eat, drink & do for your body. I am a writer & have always loved to write..tho journaling this particular reason it doesnt happen..I get so busy with otehr journaling & such that I dont. I ave to find a way to do this..I use to & again I need to make the time again. I mean I had to my journal with me everywhere I went so I could keep track of everything..I have a food intake calorie counter..tho dont use it. Plus these days with technology you can look it up on computer or a phone. Whether blogging like me or journaling your food & fitness like I am not ( YET )...it keeps you accountable..that is a great thing! Well I dont how many people tell you this but I will: KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!! I will add something, I believe if you put making new with journaling it will be a great new start for you! If you have started journaling yet, that is new & new is great! Its great to be given a chance to start fresh & new. By journaling it will reveal & open your eyes & you will see what you must do to continue forward towards your future! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment