Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Golden Feather of Flight

Good morning to AL!! Well this is a strange morning, I will not be doing no workouts or running, my shin is swelled. So time to elevate it. I begin to think of a scripture which would be perfect for this today! It comes from Psalms 19:10 which syas, "They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb." Well i keep on thinking of how I feel when fighting this weight issue, giving my all to run and to workout, even to eat. Then I realize I do make mistakes and I must move past that. I know I have lost my drive when i seet he negative outcome. Then I am seeing I am doing my best and that is al that matters. Then I realize no amtter what I am doing or my outcome I am worth more than gold, a precious pricey stone..I must see that. You see in our Father God's eyes we are priceless, He loves all of His children, we are th apple of His eyes..so, to remember that you are worth so much is very important, i believe if that self-esteem is where it suppose to be-by casting al stresses , worries and such to GOD we still feel worth more than GOLD. Infact, we shall feel light.You know gold is very heavy..that is not good cuz it shows to hold all the weight in..but I say this time you as gold are light as a feather because God had lifted all your burdens when you casted them away. So, inspiration comes from GOD, His unconditional love for you should be enough to drive you. This is only my thought but I have 2 scenerios that are always in my thoughts that helps me. 1) Jesus managed to survive 40 days in the wilderness without physical food even when satan showed Him that He needed food and that He could help people..His response was always..."The food of His Father was enough (my own words) to survive." Then 2) from the movie "Facing The Giants"..the deathcrawl scene..that was so GOD driven that boy without limitation. Imagine this world gives us many excuses and limitation but seriously now...WE HAVE NO LIMITATION. With saying, "We can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Yes, we must be smart and put no harm to ourselves or others (that be no smart) but image "You can do all things...through Christ". He is waiting for you to use Him ..He believes you can all things through Him. So, wat is stiopping you!! I have has had so much time to think about this...What a great day to think about what you are capable of! Now I have just remind you..no matter how heavy you feel, God will lift you up and you become a golden feather..still floating in the air..nothing can keep you from doing what you dream, what you drive for!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment