Saturday, April 28, 2012

Conquering Your Race...Your Always A Winner!

Well good morning to all! The sunrise is here & today is a "...new day, you are made new everyday!" It is a little chilly out but since the sunny is warming things up, I know it will be a glorious day! I am finishing getting the kiddos ready for school, lately they have been taking their time getting ready but still ate late for the bus so I am giving thanks to you Father GOD for that! It makes my morning so much easier to get going. Well if you can remember on wednesday I went running after a long 1.5 weeks of a break without running due to physical nature. So I will be giving a fresh try again this morning. First things 1st, todays scripture comes from Ephesians 2:6, "In Jesus I have the life of God." Enough said, through Jesus He lives through His Father God. So, through Jesus I/You also live life of GOD!!! Well, I am off for another run this time I will be adding weighted wrist bands to my run. I am not sure what will come out of this run today but I am victorius than I was wednesday. With God I will win this race! YES, YES, YES!! The run went awesome!!!! I did stop only a couple but manage to get myself to run at a slower pace instead of stopping. Even though I dont run up huge hills, my 1st hill I ran up began to challenge me, I guess I was beginning to be tired and the weights were helping me..kinda they were but at time I didnt see that. Tho I conquerored that hill and continued on. Its weird in my running, I am no MICHAEL JOHNSON~it isnt a huge fast run~ but through my eyes I was running pretty fast, then with the weights it seems to seem like I was jogging, I was pushing my running harder and harder. If I felt I could run faster, I would take that opportunity & speed up..then catch my pace again. Got 3 blocks I was pushing myself for sure, I was so wanting to stop & these weights were getting heavy on my arms now...but now I will run faster & faster, the last block I even got faster. I finally got to my garage & I was really out of breath but stop with that awesome smile on my face. Time = 32 minutes...it is average..considering 30-35 minutes...so I am back again. I wont miss anymore runs. Cause now I must pick up the pace and hit the intensity button on my speed. If I can run between 25-30 minutes, it will be nice, though honest I am striving for 23 minutes.. In that run I ran (stepped) 6,695-burned 695 calories- And my day isnt done yet!! I am taking a small break & relaxing then working out while my 3 yr old sleeps. Ok my son is sleeping on the couch, finally I am doing extra pushups, 2-3 sets of 10 plus two types of planks. I love my pushups, I will continue to try regular pushups til I conqueror them. Now I going to do my Ab workout, i need consistant help with them, I am so loving see'm appear. Finally going to do my 45 minute dance party workout!! Can anyone say FUN! LOL! So, that all went well... iam done with all workouts & runnin for the day! My total run/walk (steps) I made today is 12,118 & total calories burned was 967. AWESOME, I love it!!! Well I will be resting my shins with ice & then spending time with my family! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment