Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Actioned Altered, Fit Test Accomplished

hey to everyone! GOOD MORNING INDEED! The sunrise was so pretty this morning and with a lil chill. Today is going to be a busy morning! While getting kids ready for school I have to start with a morning warm up, it was actually the workout I was suppose to be the night before, Mark, move, and groove--a perfect warm up workout! Ok so kids are off to school and I have to skip to skip cleaning and go right to my 1st fit test which is through beachbody. As I go through it you will get the just of what I have to do! It isnt easy but I will press on anyways. 1st I will start out with morning scripture what comes from 1 Samuel 2:30 which says, "Them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed." All I can say is that I honor GOd my father, and His son Jesus Christ...tho there are those that despise HIM and wonder why things happen the way they do, dont get me wrong GOD isnt a God of pain and misery and not of death..He is a GOD of life and joy, happy, and lots more..so I challenge you to see What God can actually do for you! You will be surprise and you will never be the same. :0) So, the 1st part of the fit test is the heart rate, yo must take it immediately when u get out of bed..then what I had to do its do pull ups...ughghg all I can say, I have never been able to do pushups, never..It would be nice to do one so LORD i know you hear me, "I am asking you to put strength in me of over a dozen men or of course 1 of YOU, I want to pull myself up to do at least 1 pull up if not more. Now you said ask and I shall receive! In Jesus Name Amen!!So I pray and have totally faith by 1 month from today I will be able to do 1 pull up at least. Next I have to do vertical leap..this is easy challenge..mark a pouint of your wall that u can stretch u straight bodied fingertip sideways and then after, kneel down and jump as high as you can past your mark, then measure the distance between yo9ur mark and the point you jumped. Well, cuz my ceiling isnt that tall, I jumped 12 inches high.. it wa a start, I probably will be usuing garage next time, lil taller. Then, I have to do pushups, and well I was able to do them, as much a s I normally do, I did 33 of them..I need to put my rockin body music on while I do them cuz i seem to do alot better. So, Iwill working on increasing them before to long and by the time next months fit test comes I will do double if not triple.. Now, I have to do the toe touch, it is easy sort of, imagine legs extended in and then with slight bent of knees see how many times your finger tips can pss your toes, you must of course have a tape measure for this tho. I have 12 only but I will do better next time too..lol honestly i think it my belly tat could be in the way and well i gave up when i got tired, i need to push a little buit longer. Now to the in & outs...well this one takes major balance which in some points i have and some other times I dont..now I did do better this time, I didnt give up and I managed to do 9, which is good but to get into the 30's or highre will be greater!! room for more improvement on this one tioo! Now this one is so easy and I love it, arm curls. I only have 3lb weights but it will work to my advantage. I was able to do 140 arm curls and I was a little tired when I got done, so I guess I will for sure double or triple next time I do these.You do as many arm curls as you can do til you cant do anymore. HAHAh now the last test well seems simple but no as much for me, I am not use to doing jumping jacks especially for 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, and 4 minutes. I am not a jumping jacks person, I still moved forward! So, i was able to do 1 and 2 minute jumping jacks but 3 and 4 minutes was hard, I wanted to give up, but I didnt. I gave it my best... Finally, the test is done and I have completed the fit test! Now, I am feeling the soreness in my legs but I need to only rest for a few moments and then off to run for 3.1 miles..i wanted to do my 4 mile again but time is cutting short before my 3 yr old comes home from pre-k. This was a nice run..It felt great!! ANd I have a short time to relax my body, i am a little shakey this morning. I am going to drink lots of cold water and breath in and out. I know i did something right if I was able to run without stopping. I am really sore and my shin are giving me some pain..time to relax a little. Well after a little relaxing.. I finally got to do my workouts at night...Disco groove and hard core abs. I am really tired. Time for bed. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment