Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Something New

Well today starts of new. Every day starts off fresh and you are new everyday! Today scripture comes from- Psalms 119:11 which says, "Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Okay so keep Gods word deep in your heart and never forget it, with it you may bot sin anymore. Today is 1st of my slim/fast days..this is definitely something new. Its a smoothie for breakfst, smoothie for lunch and a healthy portion lean protien meal at night..with 2 smalls snack morning and afternoon. Well let it begin.. Today is a busy day and have lots of errands to do.so workout wont get done til before bed. well i managed to do well today with the meals and I have did my 2 workouts..shaun T' dance party and Hard core abs...ouch i felt it in the body and teh sweat outwards. I am exhausted..time for bed. I wanna apologize for the short blog..just know some days you wont have much to say as others. Talk to you all tomorrow! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment