Thursday, April 19, 2012

Free As A Kite In The Wind

Good morning to everyone! It is a gong to be a busy day!! It is cool out but is suppose to a warm day today, above average they said..maybe 80s. Everyone I got gotta start out good, so here is the scripture for the day, which comes from Hebrews 11:3.."Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Ok, I see the only saying just because you cant see it doesnt make it real. God's word is real. He said, "Let there be light and there was. And that ws good." Just that simple. God gave us the exact power, the power with His words, we speak as if our mouth, tongue and words were His. I dont know if you heard but "WORDS ARE POWERFUL" and "Words are the difference between life and death." They are both true. You have control of what you speak and remember your mouth His God's so, think would He say that? So, what I can say is your choice is your choice but if you choose right GOD will guide you that way; if you choose bad then He really only can watchm He cant make you change..again your choice. I am here to speak that is the truth. Through my whole weight issue, I have spoke negative into myself. Saying, "I cant do it", "I am fat", " I am not worth it". Well all those wer wrong. I wa wrong and now of what I know of God's word I can choose to change, and guess what I will...I love it!! So my issue with bad junk sugar has been a mystery to for for years. It was so deep inside of me, in a very dark place that I forgot. Now with God's help I found it-I can admit what took over me to the over weight person I was to be more healthier now. I had low self esteem for most of my younger childhood, adolescent years and even into high school. I was populr and it hit me hard. When I was a sophmore in high school I got to the point that I couldnt take it. I wasnt forced to eat so when it was a meal time I wouldnt eat, when I was forced to sit at the table with family, I would go to bathroom at night, run the shower and throw up. So, I would eaither not eat all or throw up when i was told to eat. Even in high school, when given lunch money I used it for others things and totally skipped lunch. You see I had eating disorders..I was even in sports so I hid it real good and barelyanyone still knows today what I wen through, well until now. I am not ashamed now. I am can say that experiencing tht was very hard for me, no one to make me feel good about myself. During school I would even mix alcohol with it. I loved drinking, then i would have to eat and gave me a easier access to throwing up. The eating disorder went with me throw colleges. I finally got some help and was able to start eating a little better when i got to be 21 years old. I went to college and I began to make friends and felt good cuz I was skinnier than I normally was. When I became a mom my body took full advantage of eating and didnt care of the sweets as long as i didnt get sick. I can tell you from then til now it is real hard to even get the flu because my body cant take getting sick. So, now I am an adult with 4 kids and have been eating healthier and being very active with running 3 miles and working out plus with active kids we are going and doing things. I have got it good but my mind pychs my body out and when i am doing well eating I get like a shock and go spurlge on bad junk sweets like donuts and candybars. Now tht I figured my problem out I gotta push past this and do it better and without falling back to an eating disorder which is realy bad for anyone. I am so glad I am alive to tell my story. I mean everyones story is different but if I can help someone do bette for themselves I will. ATTENTION: If you know of anyone that seems to over workout, run, lack of eating period, drinking more than eating..just isnt interested in eating get help for them immediately. Eating disorders are very serious and you dont wanna be scared to tell and risk losing them for good. Dont worry about them being mad at you, you rather get past that part then not being able to see them anymore. They have a very long life to live, help them enjoy it! Alot to do today so I will be doing a real quick 45 minute workout. I love this one, Hip Hop on Shaun T's Rockin Body workout. I love the hip hop dancing with working it, it makes it so fun to workout and I defintely need it to be fun, that is the only way I will workout...make it hard work but fun!!! WOW I did sweat but it was exactly what I needed. Now off to take one of my sons to his 1st day of soccer practice..its time to walk about 1.5 miles there. TTYL!! WOW walking felt good but put in a sweat!!! Well I am back and his practice went great, now to get ready..got a fun appointment to go too. Man it is so HOTTT!! Be back in a little while again! SO busy today! Well it has been a real good day. Its really hot and the winds are picking up..wow that wind feels so good..it would be nice to be a kite and fly free right. Which reminds me the wind & kite brought up something. You are a great person and you can still be free. use your new found freedom of losing weight, working out, eating healthy, being fit and active! Use it to be a great role model for family and friends...sometimes life doesnt go our way but it cant stop you from sharing your story and being free like a kite and change the world!! It only takes one person to get it started. GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment