Sunday, April 22, 2012

God's Hand Of Guidance

Good Morning to all, I hope everyone has slept great last night. I did! I feel so much energy in my heart, wat a great night sleep. I will start with the scripture of the day. "Yet, I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterwards you will take me into glory!" All I can say is, "AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, GLORY TO GOD!!!" That is so awesome to have God on your right hand holding your hand, stands firm with your counsel and after you will take HIS name & Him into glory!!! WOW that is so awesome for me! Reading a little book I have, and I got to a paragraphs which are small but non the less got my attentions with these words: radiance of MY Christ, quiet moment, sacrificing my time for HIM, watch to see how abundantly I bless you and your loved ones, keeping focus on HIM, and hold HIS hand in childlike trust (because we are HIS children). I radiant the characteristics of Christ through quiet moments and by sacrifiing my time for HIm and His word, by keeping my focus on HIM as a child of GOD with complete trust HE will watch over me, my family and friends & we will blessed abundantly! WO I will say this I will continue to do what the word says, what GOD & HIS son tells me! I believe so much tht since I have did what I have been told..yes I do have challenges and somtimes life knocks me down but I get back up; so since I have growing in Christ and believe in my HEART who HE says HE is..everyday has got so much better less stressed out. Example...I will like to give thanks to all that read these blogs..I have been kinda stuck on how I only got 1 comment on my blogs, and yes I see hits but I thought it was the comments that were wrong. So, I pray to my Father GOD that all I would ask if I can see at least 1-blog that has @ least 10 hits I would be happy. Today it steps a little better..I found 5 blogs with 10 hits and 1 blog with 12. It definitely isnt 100 or even thousands but it has definitely got better and I give GOD all the Glory for you allthat read my blogs. I pray and send blessing to each of you. Because of you all my hits have increased! So today is a good day but its a very cold and rainy day..no running today..ugh, little frustrating but I will get to soon! Its suppose to reach maybe 45 today, right now its 27 degrees. So, I will do my 1 workout right now, bring on Shaun T's Rockin Body-Hip Hop..I love mwe some hip hop. WOW what a great workout, I am actually tired now! While I watch TV I will be doping curl ups..at least 240. OOhh my arms felt it but was so worth it and I feel that it is important to not just sit, get some weights, depending on the size-mine is 3 lbs weights. Anyways, as I watched a movie I did 240 curl ups..I love my arms getting firmer. That means consistencey and determination pays off. I love getting muscles in my arm, thogh I wonder how much longer, my arm still s a slight granny jiggly arm. I guess I could improve the curl ups. Todays has been great, I have only ate when my stomach was hungry, lol when it growls at me. IT was nice cuz when i ate I knew I was full then. When I began to listen to GOD whether its through everyday stuff or this working out, I will. ITs about GOD first, and GOD knows what is important to me too. His word is most important ..I will not do my best if GOD isnt involved in it. HE is with everthing I do. He holds my hands through everything. My family, or my eating healthy, forms of exercise to take care of our temple/body.I figured when I put GOD first everything else would work out anr it did. Through everything I do, I stop listen to what GOD is telling me, and then He grabs my right hand and guides me. I have been blessed wonderfully because I allow HIM to take my hand and guide me! What are you doing? Is there something you could change? Do you to stop and listen more? Just think about it! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment