Tuesday, April 3, 2012

God Is My Motivator!

Hello, Today is a great morning already! I am excited!! Today is differently than yesterday, than friday! Here is todays scripture for the day, which comes from Ephesians 3:16-19 which says, "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. " I can only say this: THAT IS SELF EXPLANATORY!!! Christ is reaching out to you, give HIm your hand and never let Him go! Well I am about to go running, it is a new day-I started the new Beachbody monthly challenge so I am determined to do my best with this challenge...today is to eat and then take a picture of it to show others. I love my plain oatmeal, mix berries with crushed walnuts and a bottle of cold water! Now this weekend made me think: I must move forward, I am motivated to increase my distance in running;so, I will be running past my 3.1 miles today, I will only see where I stop and end up. See you in a bit!!! Well, i am back, I ran 4 miles in 1 hour, I guess that is good, I wa able to increase my distance and it actually felt real good! Awesome and Praise God for this accomplishment of mine. It was a hard run though because I had to keep looking down or forward to keep myself this focused, thanks to my awesome playlist, it help to keep me focused, though I will give All the glory to GOD-it wa because of HIM that I did what I did! It seemed very long..overall was a great feeling!!! I had a great busy afternoon with the kiddos and was able to get my workout in before bed, it was only 15 minutes and it went real quick. Have a great night and i thank you for reading my blogs, I hope they are helping to show you that you may have been that person whom keeps you sitting and making excuses but now you are new and you can do this, make yourself better! "You can do all things through Christ..." "With man it is impossible but with God all things are possible." God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment