Friday, April 27, 2012

Rockin' Hydration..Your Body Screams For It!

Good morning Friends or Buenos Dias Amigos (amigas), Here is todays scripture which comes from Colossians 1:27, " To them God has chosen to make among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." That is powerful to me...GOD has chosen you, glorious riches of His heart of hope glorified!! Starting today out a little different, Its tuesday & I dont run...and I have an awesome workout "Rock It Out" byt Shaun T to do...so workout with be done during my 3 yr olds nap so I can give it all. Today challenge in beachbody is hydration! That is a sensitive subject for me cause I struggle to drink enough water for my body, I mean I drink other things but never enough of what experts so..64-80 oz a day..I maybe drink 18-24 maybe a day, even less sometimes. I know its key to keeping my body going since your body is made up of 80% of water..plus I have read & heard that if you dont give yourself adequette amount of water your body starts sucking the muscles in your body..wow imagine that. So a wake up to me..I push more water, somedays challenges that others, getting more water in my body is important for me all around. So to get myself to drink more water, I had flavor packets to it, lemons, lots of ice, drink black coffee or drink ice tea...all those have water in them..my goal is to drink water with out anything except ice & maybe fresh lemons if anything..i wanna drink up to 80 oz, then also maybe my appetite for junk will be alot lesser too! Now since my son is home from pre-k & has eaten his lunch..bedtime for him & real soon workout time..Life is never boring with a 3 yr old! TIME TO ROCK!!! ROCKIN BODY TIME!!!! Well I did my awesome hard core workout..it was more intense this time cause I added weighted wrist bands..I already had 3 lbs weights already so ..totally 4 lbs with this workout..it wouldnt be as hard core but doing cardio in motion with weights constantly moving & rounding 180 degrees at least..it gets your arms tired after a while. Then I got to my favorite part..the pushups, LOL ..I love them now. Now for real I cant do military or what they would call regular push ups, I do what they call girly pushups, yea its not more hard core but it still is hard core if you dont do pushups all the time..this time I did something a little different. There is 2 sets of 3/10 pushups, 1 set is arms close to you & other is arms wider out. So I did a total of 2-30 pushups or 60 pushups total..it gets to be alot if you say "60" ..really is way alot for me..without this workout I maybe do 30..this workout makes me to my best if not more. Then after I got to do the planks which is hitting your obliques, well I avent perfected these yet, I think I maybe doing part of it wrong but I know I am trying at least. So by the time I am done with that workout, I am really dripping sweat!! So to challenge myself, I am doin an extra 10 minute workout, matter fact I am doing the 10 minute Hard Core Abs wotrkout, I need always help on my Abs so I will do it also with the weighted wrist bands. It went quick but I moved my harder than normal & I pushed through all the tiredness from previous workout!! Now I am done with all workouts !! It has been a great day! All you can do it do your best! Than tel yourself great job with a pat on the back! OF COURSE give ALL glory to GOD 1st, if it wasnt for HIM all the hard work wouldnt be possible, we may still be on the couch making excuses! GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment