Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cherish and Enjoy!

Happy easter to Everyone or Happy RESURRECTION DAY TO ALL!! Today is a busy day and I will just blogging a little while. I dont have enough arms for today. I woke up with a little fever and just feel so tired but it is easter and I must do this for the kids. So I will be worshiping and Praising GOd and His son Jesus whom died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day. Today is a great day and I have to just give thanks!! So, once I stop feeling tired, I can start moving..kids are going to have a easter egg hunt so I gotta prepare for that, it will be fun..just wantching them happy brings a smile to my face. Now they are done with the egg hunting and we are sitting here together watching TV while we wait for the rest of the Easter lunch get down. Alot of waiting and sitting today. Wow finally, the food smells so good and my kids and I are sitting at the table abotu to pray, and give thanks..I will be back ..probably after eating and cleaning.. well i enjoyed my wonderful and blessed lunch with my kiddos, now time for them to play outside and me clean..let the joy begin and I will be moving alot, time to burn my food off, hmm wonder how much i have to move to burn off, LOL. Well I sent the kids outside for over an hour, cleaned everything and even moved furniture around a little, hope it helped burn something off! Well I gotta go, I am still so tired from today! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment